On August 9, 2018, During a press release, it has been announced by Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada that the new projected processing times will be implemented to applications received on or after July 31, 2018 to provide better estimated processing time on your application.
Following are the Immigration categories which may determine processing time under new projected processing time.
· Sponsoring a family member
· Parents and Grandparents
· Economic Class
· Provincial Nominees (Non-Express Entry)
· Skilled Workers (Quebec)
· Start-Up Visa
· Humanitarian and compassionate cases
With this change in effect, IRCC is able to better estimate how long some new permanent residence applications will take based on several factors including-
· the number of current applications waiting to be processed and
· the volume of admissions allowed each year under the multi-year immigration levels plan
IRCC continues to move towards an increasingly integrated and modernized working environment to more efficiently process immigration applications, provide the greatest value for money for taxpayers, and improve service to clients.
Stay connected with us for latest news and updates !