We help you in Sponsoring you Spouse to Canada and make the process Hassle-free.

If your Spouse is already in Canada, we also assist our clients in Getting Open Work Permit and, entire Application Package is performed with due diligence.

To avoid any delay in Application processing time, we submit all the relevant documents and complete forms with accurate information and all the positive initiatives are taken to avoid any unexpected delay.

If require any assistance with Inland-Outland Spousal Sponsorship Application, feel free to contact ConnectingEdge Immigration at or you may also call us at 647-621-7751.

We look forward to help in any kind of Immigration matter.

0 views0 comments