Permanent Residence (PR Card)

Call us at : +1 647-621-7751


 Canadian permanent resident (permanent resident) is the name given to a non-citizen who is the holder of a permanent visa. A permanent resident can live, work and study without restriction in Canada.

When to apply for PR Card:

  • To renew a PR Card that has already or is about to expire

  • Replacementof a PR Card that has been lost stolen or damaged

  • To update the information on current PR Card (e.g. legal change name)

Requirements to Renew you PR Card

  • Must be a Permanent Resident of Canada.

  • Must be Physically present in Canada for required number of days.

  • Must not be a Canadian Citizen.

  • Must not be convicted of an offense related to the misuse of a PR Card.

Upload Resume

Thanks for submitting!

Assessment Form

* indicates required field